The Ghines Sector High Tech Double Speed portable router was engineered to be a light and powerful machine. It is completely electronically driven and does not need a power box. It can be set on 110V or 220V single-phase power supply.
The machine was designed for optimal versatility and weighs only 61.6 pounds (28 kg). It can be run at two speeds, 2,200 and 7,000 rpm. The speed shift allows users to use the machine for multiple tasks: At 7,000 rpm, the Sector High Tech can run profiling diamond bits, achieving any desired profile. At 2,200 rpm, it is possible to run all polishing bits and complete the work up to final buffing.
It is also possible to use an angular device (optional) to polish straight and rounded flat edges on marble or granite up to 8 cm thick with optimal results and an extremely low cost per linear foot, Ghines reports.
• Gliding System (by choice): On water veil (Aquaplaning) or water lubricated nylon rollers (Aquawheel)
• Spindle: stainless steel
• Rotation speed: 2,200 and 7,000 rpm
• Rise and fall: 25 mm
• Framework: Die cast aluminum
• Weight: 61.6 pounds (28 kg)
• Power: 2.4 kW
• Supply Tension (by choice): 115V/50-60Hz single-phase, direct plug, without power unit, or 230V/50-60Hz single-phase, direct plug, without power unit